Frequently Bought Together
NEMA L14-30P, 30Amps 3R NEMA Power Inlet Box ,ETL Listed(Black)
The Generator Power Inlet is designed to be installed outdoors in an open area where the generator, this watertight electrical inlet box eliminating the need for cords running through windows or doors.Outdoor generator inlet boxes keep dangerous carbon monoxide fumes away from your house when the generator is working.Great for backup power during a power outage.
- Waterproof flip lid,easy to use, higher security,effective waterproof and dust-proof, ensuring safety use in any environment.
- Anti-corrosive powder-coat paint,not easy to rust
- The power inlet box has generous wiring space and easy to wiring
- NEMA L14-30P 30Amp 125/250V Inlet Plug
- Our inlet box provides a tight joint way to connect your cable to the box. Insert and turn to lock,this twist and lock design are not easy to fall off due to external factors such as a strong wind, heavy rain, heavy snow.
- Use a cross screwdriver to easily open the socket panel for wiring.
- There are pre-punched sturdy screw holes ,you can use these holes to select suitable position to install the power outlet box
- Three knockouts located on the inlet in following- left, right, bottom. For securit and waterproofing purposes they are not penetrated and will need to be to drill through.
- Recommend use a Step Drill Bit or Hole Cutter to drill through them
- The power inlet box is a great choice for connecting your wires to a generator to provide power in an emergency power shortage.
- You can install the inlet box on outer walls, wooden houses or stakes as you required
|Wire Gauge||10 AWG|
|Plug Type||NEMA L14-30P 3R|
|Max Power||7500 W|
|Dimensions||3.86 x 2.9 x 6.1in(L*W*H)|
|Three Knockouts||Left, Right, Bottom|